THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Chocolate news



Chocolate news

Well it has been a few days since I have posted on the life that is Bosco so here is all the latest. I took Bosco down the street on Monday to see if he passed mustard on getting into a daycare. Katie and I are off to Toronto next weekend and the big Chocolate bar needs a place to stay. Good news, he passed and has been checked into the Canine Casbah next weekend. Lots of other dogs to play with and I am kind of hoping he sheds some pounds in all the playing haha. Mercy and Bosco teamed up yesterday to open up a bag of garbage and they found some chicken scraps! Bad animals! At least they worked as a team and not as mortal enemies like most of the day. The weather is getting better and that means more walks and runs for Bosco so he is happy about that. I am very pleased at how well Katie and Boss are getting along and how much they enjoy each other. anyways that is all for now, work is taking its toll on blog time so please be patient.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4/12/2006 09:57:00 AM

Hi,
I found PlayBoy, Absolutely FREE PlayBoy:
http://www.oxpe.net
http://www.mybelovednet.com/go.html
http://www.playboy-playmates.info
If I find something else I'll inform you.
Best Regards, Yuriy    



4/12/2006 05:14:00 PM

Just to let you know that Bay is doing great post-op. She is acting kind of drunk still but is sleeping mostly. Will keep you posted. V    



» Post a Comment