THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco's weekend retreat



Bosco's weekend retreat

So Katie and I went to Toronto this past weekend (thurs-mon) and Bosco got to spend all that time at a doggy daycare here in Halifax. I am sure he had a lot of play time and sleep time. He loves vacations I am sure. I have to admit I enjoyed the break from walks etc but I did miss the big chocolate guy. I picked him up last night and I am sure he was hyper on the inside but he had no energy to even move haha. We went home and he went right for the chair pretty much and slept all night. Even now I took him for a walk and he did not seem that into it today. Good job doggy daycare of tiring out the dog I thought you could not tire out. Anyways here is a pic of him last night in the chair. Hope everything is well with everyone.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4/26/2006 03:08:00 AM

I'm sure he's quite happy you're home. And he does indeed look like one tired puppy! Such a sweet face.    



» Post a Comment