THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Desperate House Pets is here: Episode 1



Desperate House Pets is here: Episode 1

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3/17/2006 03:20:00 PM

Happy st. Patrick's day!    



3/18/2006 12:36:00 AM

Any move with pets can be stressful. My hubby and I have moved several times over the last 20 years - critters and all. I hope you have settled in well. I'd be curious what you think of Nova Scotia. We hope to settle there a few years down the line.

Anyway - Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May Bosco and his wonderful kitty cat have a happy weekend (his people too, of course!).    



3/18/2006 09:33:00 AM

thanks, I will give you a sneak preview on how they are doing now, we refer to them as acting like co-workers, not quite friends but they tolerate each other.


Nova Scotia is a great place to settle or retire. It is a beautiful, slow paced kind of place. I know a lot of Americans are starting to turn parts of the province into a retirement place for sure.


have a great weekend too    



» Post a Comment