THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Chuck this



Chuck this

Now that Katie is walking Bosco more on her own and enjoying the off leash fun I got her a little present to make the task easier. I picked up a Chuckit from the pet store the other day and it is pretty fun. Now we do not have to bend down and pick up a gross ball and even though it will take some getting used to, I know Katie's arm will like it one day too.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3/01/2006 11:29:00 PM

Very cool! If I had one of those maybe Linda would play ball with me longer. She always quits when the ball gets too sobbery. Doesn't bother me a bit, but she is such a sissy.
Big Wags,
Isabella    



3/01/2006 11:35:00 PM

yes the not having to touch the ball or bend down is a huge plus. Makes it easier to throw it far as well. I cant believe the person who thought this up is probably a millionaire!! so simple

have a good one    



» Post a Comment