THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Friday's Picture



Friday's Picture

feel free to share your comments on this one.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/27/2006 10:00:00 AM

Hmm, says Bosco, how did he get up there? I want to get up there! I'm sure I could if I tried...He's got to get down some time!    



1/27/2006 02:22:00 PM

I think Bosco could be saying, "mmm, lunch!".    



1/27/2006 06:04:00 PM

Bosco to cat: "make the first move.... I dare ya"    



1/30/2006 08:59:00 PM

My dogs and cats love to play together. Their favorite game is killmouseki. I have a laser mouse that I can run all over the floor, up the walls and onto the scratching post. Nobody ever gets stomped (which is a miracle, considering) and everyone is exhausted when we finish. I have to be careful to not over do with the cats - they can get out of breath and hyperventilate if they play that flat out for too long.

Bosco looks like a sweet boy. I must say his cat looks like he's considering jumping on Bosco's head. Both are good friends, I'm sure.    



1/31/2006 03:40:00 PM

"I'll bet if I move fast enough, I could just knock it right out of the window...."    



» Post a Comment