THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco's new celebrity friend



Bosco's new celebrity friend

so today I confirmed that in fact the woman I have met in the dog park and whose yellow lab Brutus plays so well with Bosco is in fact Colleen Jones. You may know her from the CBC and of course the whole curling thing. They live close to us and I run into her and Brutus a few times in the park. Both labs are as crazy as each other and they kept doing this thing where they run at full speed and then Brutus will roll and glide on his back as Bosco pushes him. Fresh snow sure makes dogs go crazy! I will have to try and get some pics of this. Thanks for the comments about the last post. Bosco and Mercy are not exactly friends but they have learned to tolerate each other. have a great day and welcome to February tomorrow.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/31/2006 11:55:00 PM

That's so cool! umm...I don't actually know who she is, but now that i know, i'll be watching for her in curling things! lol :D
Sounds like Bosco and Brutus have fun together :)

Nat and Petey (woof woof Bosco)    



2/01/2006 07:15:00 PM

Keep the snow!! We've been lucky so far this year but I'm sure we'll have our turn. ;-)
Neat that you know a celeb! I, too, will keep an eye out on TV for this fellow Lab lover.    



2/08/2006 04:54:00 PM

Hey Bosco,

Curlin' is sooo cooool! Only problem is, they broadcast the competition so late at night.

You know Ms. Jones and I know Jerome Larsen. He is now in Turino. He is a technical curlin' judge and will also help the magic box analysts with their broadcasts. See his photo on my blog.

I hope we can see them both.

Ciao! (Woof!)

Freda    



» Post a Comment