THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: A battle of wills



A battle of wills

Today on the frozen tundra of Halifax two equally powerful wills met for a battle of epic proportions. Bosco against me! I dont know what it was as I was throwing the ball and watching Bosco race for it over and over than made me think it was any different than any other day that I go to the park with Boss. Something made me feel like I needed to test Bosco, see how far I could push him, could I out last the endurance of a Lab?? As I threw and kicked the ball across the field and Bosco ran and ran and ran at full speed never tiring I thought, I will break him! From here it was my goal to throw and kick the ball until Bosco caved and layed down saying please no more running. This must of took over 100 tosses and over an hour of standing in the cold but I did it!! Bosco looking exhausted finally slowed down and layed down to chew a stick! What a win for me, it was my Olympic games, I took on the beast and won! It is 4 hours later and Bosco is still sleeping if anyone is wondering. I fought all the beans in that chocolate body and got rid of all of them!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment