THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Christmas wrap up



Christmas wrap up

As you have read already Bosco had a different Christmas this year. Katie and I were in Toronto and Bosco was not able to make it. Flights are pricey and Bosco prefers to travel in first class so we had to make alternate arrangements.

Luckily for us, there were many offers to watch the chocolate guy. Sara, a friend of mine was the fortunate winner of the bosco babysitting sweepstakes and her entire family got in on the act. So here is the wrap up of what it was like to watch chocolate.

A Chocolate Christmas

Doesn't that face sum up what Christmas is all about? I've opened up all my presents, now leave me alone... I'll be on the coach all day until I'm called for dinner. Yep, it didn't take long for Bosco to adapt to our family motto of exerting as little energy as possible, especially at Christmas.

It was a brief visit, but I'm pretty sure I would have developed some sort of seperation anxiety if he'd stayed any longer. What can I say, he makes an awesome foot warmer! But seriously, it was a pleasure having the big guy around over the holidays (that's Bosco, not Santa... no offense Santa). And I'm pretty sure he liked the attention from all the ladies i.e. myself, my mum, and two sisters... who still ask how he's doing when they call. So I tell them, visit his blog... he's like the most famous chocolate dog in the world!!!

All the best for 2007,

Sara

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment