THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco's top 10 of the year



Bosco's top 10 of the year

Well the time has come, with only a few days left, Bosco finally rolls out the top 10 moments of his year.

#1 All of you, the readers! Thank for from the bottom of Bosco's big chocolate heart. You are what makes this blog work.

#2 The big trip to PEI for Thanksgiving. This by far was Bosco's fav trip ever. Lots of car rides and open running. The fresh air and ocean swimming left Bosco tired and happy everynight. I remember his face when it was time to leave, it was one of are you serious?? Why do we want to leave. Don't worry Bosco we will go back many times.

#3 Everyone reading Marley & Me. This book was a great read and for all those who read it who know Bosco, could not help but think of the chocolate guy. It made the book even better having a Bosco to compare everything too. With all the stuff Marley got into, Bosco is a prince.

#4 All the friends and readers Bosco has helped in whatever way he could. I know it seems weird that a simple blog about a dog can actually affect people but I would like to think it is true. You have all read about our friend from India and I am sure there are many more who have taken something joyful from Bosco. He is a special dog and even though we all say that about our own, his powers are truly magical. He is a sure thing smile no matter what kind of day is happening. Bosco does not like to brag but he is very proud of this.

#5 Getting advertising. Bosco has become used to a certain lifestyle and now that we have some advertising going on, I may be able to afford that chocolate life. Ha ha I ma kidding Bosco is pretty low cost other than food and the occasional toy. That first year I did pump a lot of money into him so I guess you could say Bosco is paying me back with the tales of his life.

#6 The growth of the blog. I know I have mentioned this already but one of the highlights of the year was watching the site grow in readership on a daily basis. At this point we get about 100 views a day and have a solid following. I really hope to make that grow in the new year and I hope the core 100 will stay with us. Thanks again to all who read and love the Bosco.

#7 Point Pleasant Park. A few times this year Bosco got to go to the biggest park in Halifax and enjoy the off leash dog trails. One time in June when my parents were here visiting we took Bosco and Brodie to the park and they had a great time. I know this will be a fun adventure again and again this coming year as well.

#8 Being on Youtube for everyone to see. This past year Youtube has taken the World by storm and Bosco got in on the act a few times. Thousands of people took a peak at pictures of Bosco doing various things. Seems silly but man you can certainly get a message out to the peeps of the universe.

#9 All the BBQ's we had in the backyard this summer. Bosco loves to hang out in the cool grass with the smell of meat in the air. We had many great cookouts this past summer and Bosco was always a part of it.

#10 This past week when Katie and I went to Toronto for Christmas, Bosco stayed with Sara (coworker) and her family. From what I hear Bosco has a blast and certainly came home tired. I am so glad I can give Bosco to someone to watch and he behaves. Christmas 2006 will always be remembered by the Chocolate guy.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment