THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Weighty issue



Weighty issue

Was just checking out the blog world seeing if there is any dog news out there. I see the FDA has approved a new diet pill for dogs! Now that would be handy if Bosco was still a fat chocolate like he was just over 10 months ago.

Bosco lost all his weight the hard way with lots of exercise and a strict diet and now he is a svelt 77 lbs as of yesterday.

Katie even commented on how slim and trim he looks although he still seems to take up just as much room in the house.

This is the time of the year Bosco tends to put on his winter fat but so far so good on that front.

It is funny that he is as light as he has been in some time and I have taken to calling him Jelly as a nickname.

Don't ask me why I call him that, I go through stages of calling him various names and he always seems to like it. The other night Katie was calling him to go out before bed and he did not move from his bed. I yelled down that he won't come unless you call him Jelly. Sure enough Katie calls for Jelly and he came running down the stairs. I guess it is true that even dogs like to feel cool and have pet names.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment