THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: December is here!



December is here!

Well we made it! It is December and that means it is time to get festive. As you can see I have already started the decorating and Bosco wants a lot of holiday cheer on the site so the blog elves better get to work.

I was trying to think of some kind of countdown since it is also the end of a great 2006. So much has happened this year for Bosco so I think I am going to list a cool memory or event each day for the rest of the year.

Don't worry there will be other posts and pictures but at least you know you can check in each day for a new memory from Bosco's year.

Might as well get it started, I will try and keep them going but please don't hold it against me if I slip a few days here and there (mostly once Christmas vacation hits).

#30 Bosco remembers a fun couple of days when Katie and I went to Toronto and Bosco got to stay at the canine casba down the street from us. He got to meet Janet and play with many dogs including Pickles. I don't think I have ever seen Bosco so tired and docile as when I picked him up.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/08/2006 02:33:00 PM

Thank you for your Blog on Bosco. It's so nice to see the happenings of another pooch out there. I have an half lab who really isn't too keen on the snow and rain so I dress her special t-shirts and hoodies that I found at this website http://www.doggietshirts.com/ Maybe this will help Bosco like the rain better too?    



» Post a Comment