THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Just to clarify



Just to clarify

I guess I should of noted what was in the big tub in the pictures. It used to be filled with yummy milkbone treats. I usually break them into three pieces, so that is why it lasted so long. Gotta keep the Bosco nice and trim. All lab owners know how much they like to eat if given the chance.

Bosco is having a quiet weekend at home with Katie as I am working all weekend. I am sure he can use a laid back at home weekend after last weekend.

On the Mercy front, the farm as we call them are getting to be much closer friends. They have a new routine when Bosco is eating his morning meal. Bosco eats and drinks (while wagging his tail) and Mercy will walk under Bosco back and forth. It is funny because when the cat's tail hits Bosco's tummy it appears to tickle as Bosco will move. I have termed this as driving under the overpass. I will try and get a picture of it some day.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10/15/2006 07:15:00 PM

just to say woof woof...    



» Post a Comment