THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco wants to know



Bosco wants to know

If you are out walking your dog and you already used the one bag you brought to pick up the business, what do you do if your dog decides to go again?

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10/21/2006 04:30:00 PM

Hey Bosco,

I've told my humans to ALWAYS carry at least one two one two (3) bags. I may poop twice sometimes and if another dog needs a bag we've got a spare.

Wuufs!    



10/22/2006 11:39:00 AM

Hey Bosco,
I learned the hardway to always carry a few spare bags. When I was visiting my mom for the Thanksgiving weekend and took her dog out for a walk and he pooped twice and I only had one bag, I had to leave it there. What should I have done, scooped it up with my bare hands? Ewwwwwww!!!!

Fortunately, it was in the bushes so I hope that no one stepped in it.

Shannon    



10/28/2006 02:47:00 PM

What you do is open the bag up again, grasp the poop from the outside of the bag, roll the open top of the bag over your hand so the previously picked up poop is exposed and add the new poop to it. It sort of sticks together like play-doh and then becomes one giant blob of poop. And I'm talking Labrador sized poop and a sandwich sized bag. It can be done!    



» Post a Comment