THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Friday rain



Friday rain

Good day everyone how is it in your part of the world? Today in Halifax it is cold and rainy so that made for a short walk today. Just enough for Bosco to do his business.

Things are getting back to normal over here at the Chocolate Dog Blog. There have been a lot of changes over the last little while and I am glad you all stuck around to see the outcome.

I have been doing some work on the site to make it look nicer and I hope people are enjoying that. Bosco is a demanding guy and wants the best for his readers. I have to keep that in mind when making changes because I do not want the brown boy to be mad at me.

Things are pretty normal these days. Daily walks, naps, all the usual stuff for Bosco. It can't be road trips to PEI all the time now can it. I do not think he minds as long as he gets a lot of attention and the odd treat.

Anyways I am going to take off for now but have a super day and keep those comments coming.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment