THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco wants to apologize



Bosco wants to apologize

Well I looked at the numbers for the last few days and the readers have spoken! Hardly any views and I must assume it is due to the lack of new content as of late. Bosco and I would like to say we are sorry for being pretty boring this week. That should change now that I am off for five days! A few adventures are in store for Bosco and of course I will be telling you all about it on the blog of course. Let me try and think of any kind of news to make your visit worth it today. Bosco has been being a bad boy from time to time, eating the cat food when he fully well knows he should not. He goes through spells of not doing it just long enough to lull us into a false sense of security and then bam! Poor Mercy goes hungry sometimes and it is not fair. Here is what Mercy should learn how to do. Cat And Dog - video powered by Metacafe Anyone else have the problem of dogs and cats sharing a kitchen floor for their food?? In the anniversary department, we are under a month now until the three year mark of when I picked up Bosco at the breeder. Three years, wow. Well that is all I can really think of at the moment but I do promise for a more lively week so please keep coming back.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8/14/2006 05:37:00 AM

hi bosco,

thanks for stopping by my diary today. just to let you know even though i never leave comment here before but sometime i do read your blog. :-)

love, boo    



» Post a Comment