THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Interesting read for new choco pups



Interesting read for new choco pups

Origionally came across this in a newsgroup: Cheyenne was diagnosed with OCD a few days ago and since then I have been devouring all the information I can on the topic: the disease, statistics, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of OCD. With all this information, I decided to write another article in the hopes that it will help prevent other Labs and their owners from having to go through this disease. I know that some things are out of our control but I think every Lab owner should be informed about this disease and how to detect the early warning signs. Read the article here: http://www.8pawsup.com/articles/labsocd.html I would greatly appreciate it if you all can take the time to read it and comment back. You know how much I respect your opinions. ~Shannon owned by Dakota & Cheyenne 8 Paws Up Labrador Retrievers http://www.8pawsup.com
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment