THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Great minds think alike



Great minds think alike

Check out this post from My lab taz. It is the exact same toy Katie bought Bosco for his birthday last week. Also if you check out this blog you will see some art work I did that has made the rounds on the net I guess. Bosco is famous if you did not already know.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7/29/2006 03:49:00 AM

HI there,

Sorry about the confusion. I googled "Labsolute cruelty" a couple of times to see where it came from but nothing came up. Nothing on the Absolut vodka website's either..
Thanks for letting me know you made it, I apologise for using it but honestly did not know where it came from.

Taz & Eve    



7/29/2006 07:07:00 AM

no problem at all, I found it funny that it made it to you.    



» Post a Comment