THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Chocolate Saturday



Chocolate Saturday

Good morning, here are a few randow posts for today. Hope it is sunny and beautiful like it is here. Yesterday after Bosco's big triumph at the scales his reward was a trip down to the water for a swim. He enjoyed chasing a stick into the water over and over and over again. Boy that will shed even more weight off that chocolate frame eh. I got a very nice post from Rob about the site and he featured Bosco so here is the PR for his site in return. Check it out , I read a few interesting things already and hey he has a chocolate so that makes him good in my books. Cooper looks like a great guy. Thanks again Rob. Another comment mentioned they wondered why there was no before and after shot of Bosco's big weight loss. Man that would of been a good idea. I can only offer you this since I did not think of that great idea. BEFORE: a big lump of chocolate AFTER: A slim, weight watchers kind of chocolate Ok I think that is all for today. The comments lately have been great and I wanted to thank all the loyal readers for taking part of their day to check in on Bosco. I know he likes the attention. Have a super weekend. 9 days til Bosco's big 3rd birthday bash.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7/20/2006 05:34:00 PM

hi bosco! you are lookin good there buddy. you need a little sister. my little sister is looking for a good home. interested?

-*woof*    



8/14/2006 07:24:00 PM

lose wieght lose wieght    



» Post a Comment