THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Is that a fish, nope it is Bosco



Is that a fish, nope it is Bosco

We went for a long spring walk yesterday and Bosco got in some swimming time. He wanted to jump over the wall as you will see in the pics due to being so excited for going swimming. Here are some shots of the walk. Hope everyone is having a great day and thanks for all the feedback, emails and for those I have swapped links with. It is cool how this community keeps growing and growing. Katie driving the B-Train I will jump if you let me Such a poser Happy as can be, fetching a ball in the water
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/08/2006 07:48:00 PM

Looks like a very nice park and a wonderful time. It must still be kind of cool where you're at if you're still wearing a long coat, though. It's really hot here already - T-shirt and shorts weather. ^^    



5/08/2006 11:31:00 PM

Wow, Bosco, that looks like fun! I think I would like to swim, but there is a cover on the pool in our backyard, and I get in trouble when I jump on it.

Patience    



5/09/2006 05:06:00 PM

Coco says, "To be a chocolate lab it is a requirment to love swimming!!!"    



5/10/2006 12:44:00 PM

My sister Dakota loves swimming! I prefer to stand on shore and watch. It looks like you had a great time!    



» Post a Comment