THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco on the town



Bosco on the town

Just got back from going on a nice, long dog walk since the weather in Halifax today is amazing. We made our destination the water so Bosco could go for a dip. Of course there was a duck that he had to try and make friends with. First stop was the vet to pick up his drops to fight off all those nasty things a dog can get in the summer. They are good for him but not for the wallet! Check out the pictures of the day of the dog!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/31/2006 01:42:00 AM

I am so jealous! My mom showed me these pictures and now I want to swim!! I told her that she needs to take me to the lake this weekend!
Chocolate Kisses,
Coco the Lab    



6/01/2006 03:53:00 PM

Isn't he a sweetie? Unfortunately - we live nowhere near the ocean, so our dogs have to be content with sprinklers and the occasional bath (neither of which are exactly well received, funnily enough). I've always wondered how they'd handle swimming. Bosco looks like he's having a marvelous time!    



» Post a Comment