THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Dog Quotes - Real or Nonsense?



Dog Quotes - Real or Nonsense?

Over at the Big Paw Blog today they have an entertaining list of dog quotes.

Dogs have been the focus of many sayings and quotes over the years. Some are funny, some are silly, and some just make sense. They take a much closer look that make for a good read.

Here is a few examples but please go read the full list here.

A Barking Dog Never Bites

Okay, how many people believe this? Technically, a dog can't bite someone while he or she is in the middle of a good, solid bark, but what's to stop teeth from meeting skin when the dog is finished voicing displeasure? Call me crazy, but I'm betting that the barking dog is in fact the one most likely to bite you in the butt.

Barking up the Wrong Tree

How many dogs have you seen bark up the wrong tree? It does happen, but most dogs on the chase are pretty good at locating the subject of their barking. Now, as applied to humans... but that's a different story altogether.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2/11/2007 01:28:00 PM

As a long time dog owner (current 2 Giant Schnauzers and 1 17-year old Border Terrier), I'm very interested in dog health. I'm particularly concerned about dog food and have started a site about it (www.dog-food-corner.com).

I was wonderting if you would consider adding a reference to my site from the chocolate dog blog? I couldn't find an EMAIL address, so I'm posting this as a comment.

Best regards,
Doug    



» Post a Comment