THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Bosco can walk on water



Bosco can walk on water

Okay it is a little misleading but yesterday Bosco and I did in fact walk on water. The water was frozen but technically it was still water. What am I going about you ask?

I took Bosco for a car ride out to Long Lake for a winter adventure. It has been awhile since Boss has gone for a car ride and the weather was so nice so I figured why not.

We got their and Bosco of course knew where we were, all the open wilderness and roaming dogs got him very excited. I had not been there yet during the winter so I was excited myself.

As we approached the lake I could hear a lot of people but they seemed far away. So I looked out where I thought they would be and of course they were 100 yards or so further out because the lake was frozen.

It was a giant open field of snow and Bosco instantly ran like there was no tomorrow. In a few seconds he was out in the middle of the lake meeting other dogs and saying hi to new people. I was a bit worried at first but I figure if there are all those people out there already it must really be frozen.

We stayed out there for a bit and played and once the other dogs left we continued on into the woods. Bosco likes to turn in what I call Adventure dog where he has to leave the trail and check out every little thing in the woods.

We went pretty far in and just enjoyed the great day and fresh air. Once around the bend of the lake a bit we turned around and walked back on the lake. Bosco was slipping and sliding all over the place. I will always get a kick out of watching that, yes it is mean of me.

I took a bunch of pictures of course so here are a few for your enjoyment. I tossed in one of the lake from the summer so you can get an idea of what it is usually like.

The chocolate one slept for the rest of the day and I think he really appreciated his winter adventure.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2/25/2007 11:40:00 PM

Looks like a fun day out, Bosco!    



» Post a Comment