THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Chocolate Turkey??



Chocolate Turkey??

Bosco wanted me to pass along a Happy Thanksgiving to all of his American friends today. I am sure there will be a lot of fun being had with everyone off from work and having a lot of time to play with their dogs.

I am sure the smell of turkey will be great for dogs as well and maybe if they are lucky there will be a few nibbles of the juicy bird.

Happy chocolate thanksgiving one and all.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/24/2006 01:21:00 PM

Dearest Bosco, you must have such a great Thanksgiving. You are far more fortunate than me...haha You are just so adorable!    



11/24/2006 05:48:00 PM

Wow! What a big hunk of bird! Did you save some for me?    



11/24/2006 06:07:00 PM

there is enough bird for everyone!!    



» Post a Comment