THE CHOCOLATE DOG BLOG: Whats up with Bosco



Whats up with Bosco

Hi all it has been a few days since I last posted. Been working and Bosco refuses to maintain his own site so that is why there has been a delay.

The other reason is there has not been a lot going on to really write about. Katie went away for the weekend and the farm pretty much stayed within five feet of me at all times when I was home. I kind of felt like Ace Ventura Pet Dectective or something. Mercy on my left, Bosco on my right, both trying to take over the entire couch. At one point Bosco actually tried to kick me off as he started to roll on his back kicking his legs.

They slept on the floor on either side of the bed, followed me around the house, I was looking foward to Katie getting home so she could take some of the load from these needy pets. Then finally when Katie got home late Sunday night, Bosco gave her suitcase a sniff and just went back to bed, no hi how are ya nothing.

It was not til the next morning that he gave any kind of welcome home and even that was brief. I guess BOsco takes it hard when someone goes away. Is he hurt that someone left him? My thinking he is more let down that he did not get to go haha. We shall she how he is when we go away for the holidays. Although it sounds like he is going to have a lot of fun where he is going and there are a lot of people excited to see him.

As a final note, Bosco did pick the winner of the Grey Cup this past weekend but got the Michigan-Ohio State game wrong. I guess you can't win them all even when you are a chocolate dog.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment